For those of you interested in becoming SacWater mebers, here's how it works.
1. If you would like, feel free to post your interest in joining, as well as being active in our community.
2. Come out to some of our meets, shake some hands and meet some new people.
3. If you would like to become an official member, please contact any of the cabinet members. It is also recommended having a few members that can vouch for you.
4. Last, pay our $40 one time membership fee, sign our bylaws, get your shirt and a set of stickers.
*(We officially meet every Saturday at Round Table Pizza on Manzanita & Fair Oaks. We also have an unofficial meet on Thursdays, located at the Willie's Burgers on Broadway & 16th, Downtown Sacramento. Both meetings usually get started around 8PM, give or take.)
If you are joining put your intention post here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Sweet baby Jesus I have no life
- Posts: 21945
- Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2005 11:48 am
- Location: stink'n lincoln
TheWorm wrote: Ever wonder what makes special sauce so special? Yo!"
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests