CL and Ebay finds... post here

Vendors and users may post up stuff for sale, wanted, giveaways or trade here. Please remove your ads or mark SOLD when the deal is done.
User avatar
Quadcaddy
sacwater diehard
sacwater diehard
Posts: 2405
Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: Natomas

Re: CL and Ebay finds... post here

Postby Quadcaddy » Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:52 pm

Stop with all the [darn] page long quotes within quotes within quotes please, jeez!
♫♫♪Where is my mind? ♪♫♪

User avatar
vdub_son
sacwater lurker
sacwater lurker
Posts: 401
Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:29 am
Location: Cool

Re: CL and Ebay finds... post here

Postby vdub_son » Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:28 pm

This is likely a 20th - if so it is VERY cheap!

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/5068472935.html
MK1, TDI

User avatar
vdub_son
sacwater lurker
sacwater lurker
Posts: 401
Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:29 am
Location: Cool

Re: CL and Ebay finds... post here

Postby vdub_son » Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:32 pm

MK1, TDI

K2WAGON
Sacwater irregular
Posts: 2935
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:00 pm
Location: some hotel along some hwy

Re: CL and Ebay finds... post here

Postby K2WAGON » Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:43 pm

vdub_son wrote:This is likely a 20th - if so it is VERY cheap!

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/5068472935.html

Previous rear end damage. Molested most likely.

K2WAGON
Sacwater irregular
Posts: 2935
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:00 pm
Location: some hotel along some hwy

Re: CL and Ebay finds... post here

Postby K2WAGON » Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:45 pm

vdub_son wrote:Pretty nice looking Fox "wagon"
http://portland.craigslist.org/clc/cto/5068142998.html

I like it. That's awesome

User avatar
masterbeavis
sacwater is my life
sacwater is my life
Posts: 4909
Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:42 pm
Location: Placerville CA.
Contact:

Re: CL and Ebay finds... post here

Postby masterbeavis » Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:50 pm

http://monterey.craigslist.org/cto/5020719803.html

This belongs to a friend of a friend. The body doesn't look perfect, but overall the truck looks nice.

User avatar
zuhaelter_82
Sweet baby Jesus I have no life
Sweet baby Jesus I have no life
Posts: 21945
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2005 11:48 am
Location: stink'n lincoln
Contact:

Re: CL and Ebay finds... post here

Postby zuhaelter_82 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:53 pm

masterbeavis wrote:http://monterey.craigslist.org/cto/5020719803.html

This belongs to a friend of a friend. The body doesn't look perfect, but overall the truck looks nice.


I just want the biTurbo wheels.
TheWorm wrote: Ever wonder what makes special sauce so special? Yo!"

User avatar
fahvergnügen
Barbie Is My Co-Pilot
Posts: 675
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:58 pm
Location: Sacramento

Re: CL and Ebay finds... post here

Postby fahvergnügen » Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:38 pm

zuhaelter_82 wrote:
masterbeavis wrote:http://monterey.craigslist.org/cto/5020719803.html

This belongs to a friend of a friend. The body doesn't look perfect, but overall the truck looks nice.


I just want the biTurbo wheels.

Cabby Helios seats
Wow

User avatar
my02vr6
sacwater is my life
sacwater is my life
Posts: 4918
Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:27 pm
Location: Northpointe, Sac
Contact:

Re: CL and Ebay finds... post here

Postby my02vr6 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:24 pm

fahvergnügen wrote:
zuhaelter_82 wrote:
masterbeavis wrote:http://monterey.craigslist.org/cto/5020719803.html

This belongs to a friend of a friend. The body doesn't look perfect, but overall the truck looks nice.


I just want the biTurbo wheels.

Cabby Helios seats

The leaky distributor is likely causing the cutting out and losing power. Ask how I know... Having said that, I want this! Drop an 8v in it, new daily driver.

User avatar
ducatipaso
airhead butcher
Posts: 10986
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 4:00 pm

Re: CL and Ebay finds... post here

Postby ducatipaso » Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:48 am



Return to “Marketplace”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests