*Feeler* FS Uni Black 2001 GTI 12V Vr6 *Feeler*

Vendors and users may post up stuff for sale, wanted, giveaways or trade here. Please remove your ads or mark SOLD when the deal is done.
Another12vowner
The Jooos son

*Feeler* FS Uni Black 2001 GTI 12V Vr6 *Feeler*

Postby Another12vowner » Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:12 pm

Yup I cannot believe that I’m considering selling The GTI.

2001 Uniblack GTI Vr6 12v 5speed.

EXTERIOR: Hood notch filled, 2-bar badgeless grill, Cross stitched black hood bra from Autobrahn. The fender blinkers have been deleted. The VW embblem on the hatch has been shaved. Euro stubby side mirrors (both), Retrofit headlights with LED lights. Euro R32 front Bumper, R-Line rear bumper with no exhaust cut out 20th Anniversary side skirts. I had the muffler pulled back around 6 inches and had turn tips so it won’t burn the rear bumper. Shaved hatch window wiper. Brushed aluminum hatch struts.

INTERIOR: R32 Steering wheel, Polo Shifter, Jetta Shutter vents, Euro Switch, 20th Anniversary center console, The whole brushed aluminum trim kit including door handles. Audi pedals including the dead pedal,brushed aluminum door pins, stress bar behind the rear seat. 20th Anniversary headliner swap, Beetle head rest. Interior is all black leather btw. Flush mounted in dash monitor that can play dvds even when the e brake is down.

SUSPENSION: AirLift V.2 With digital management with 8 Different settings. You can also switch it to manual to where you can control all four corners individually. Has the ride to start function where is you’re aired out the car will rise to a preset height of your choice. 5 gallon Tank with 2 Vlair Compressors on a false floor.

ENGINE: True cold air intake that is legal with the CARB number on it. Has an Ecs oil dipstick,It has a Giac chip and the Audi TT short shift mod in there. It has poly lca bushings, Poly Transmission mount and poly dog bone mount.

EXHAUST: resonator delete, Magnaflow Muffler.

WHEELS and TIRES: 18 inch 5x100 BBS Ch wheels. I’m prolly wrong but I think it has an offset of 32. I’m going to be getting new tires very shortly. Right now I’m running 205/40/R18 Yokohama S Drive. I’m currently running 10 mm spacers on the rear set. R32 Front Brakes.

I also have a lot of stuff that still needs to be put on like 1in Motor mount spacers, IDF Drop plates and camber shims. Have front bumper Insert pieces and a Cupra Lip.

I know I’m prolly forgetting stuff that’s basically it. I’ve ownd her for about 15yrs. I don’t need to sell this cars so no lowballers and I already have enough goats. $6,500
Last edited by Another12vowner on Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
I alone stand in a social corner- Aesop Rock
Everyone telling me what I need. They can play a role in my life, but never the lead -Lil Wayne
-Jake

Another12vowner
The Jooos son

Re: *Feeler* FS Uni Black 2001 GTI 12V Vr6 *Feeler*

Postby Another12vowner » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:43 pm

I guess nobody is interested! Lol!!
I alone stand in a social corner- Aesop Rock
Everyone telling me what I need. They can play a role in my life, but never the lead -Lil Wayne
-Jake

second_hand_stock
sacwater diehard
sacwater diehard

Re: *Feeler* FS Uni Black 2001 GTI 12V Vr6 *Feeler*

Postby second_hand_stock » Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:57 am

Put a price on it. It may help you move if you truly want to.

Return to “Marketplace”