Auto motive auction vw tools !

Talk about SacWater here . Off-topic posts in this forum will be moved or deleted.

Moderator: Quadcaddy

Hacky
McHackerson

Auto motive auction vw tools !

Postby Hacky » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:54 am

Been finding lots of cool random vw stuff on this auction site figured I’d share the loot . Lots of vw / Audi tools in this auction and Looks like a shop is closing down. Credit card required to bid but lots of goodies ! Check it out . Maybe go halves / thirds / whatever on a lift for the club

https://bid.huismanauction.com/view-auc ... /id/18208/

8v fury
sacwater is my life
sacwater is my life

Re: Auto motive auction vw tools !

Postby 8v fury » Tue May 08, 2018 9:16 am

Yeah, it would be nice to have a lift for a club, but where would you put it so that all members have access to it.
It's their new 2.5L diesel, direct injection, 5 cyl, 25 valve, twincharged, hybrid, 500 HP, 11ty billion torkz, 10,000 RPM, AWD, 6spd manual/ 7spd DSG, 75mpg, sedan/wagon/hatchback that goes vrooom vroooom vroooooooom

Hacky
McHackerson

Postby Hacky » Tue May 08, 2018 12:32 pm

8v fury wrote:Yeah, it would be nice to have a lift for a club, but where would you put it so that all members have access to it.

I have rv parking that will soon be paved . Really considering putting a lift of some kind there

masterbeavis
sacwater is my life
sacwater is my life

Postby masterbeavis » Tue May 08, 2018 3:09 pm

Hacky wrote:
8v fury wrote:Yeah, it would be nice to have a lift for a club, but where would you put it so that all members have access to it.

I have rv parking that will soon be paved . Really considering putting a lift of some kind there

That will get the neighbors attention for sure. If you are really considering a lift, I would recommend holding off on concrete until you know what you’re installing. Something low profile, and stows below the level of the fence will be your best bet.
Red Green: All it takes is a little imagination, some mechanical ability, and neighbors who mind their own business.

Hacky
McHackerson

Postby Hacky » Tue May 08, 2018 5:21 pm

Stores below the fence level ? 6’ tall lift? The [frak] use is that ? Maybe if your standing height is like 4’4” maybe it work out :roflmao:

Concrete going in on about 2 weeks . 6” thick . 40’x13’ pad with rebar. It will hold a lift just fine

Return to “SacWater Club Chat”