GTI 1

Post up your ride in our virtual car show.

Moderator: my02vr6

germaninfluence
sacwater is my life
sacwater is my life

Re: GTI 1

Postby germaninfluence » Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:17 pm

Yeah, I just need to finish it up.

I need that power steering line. Wanna pull it from your car? It's almost $300 if I order it new!!!
w1ck3d wrote:...there's all kinds of people in the world; one kind is the VW Community. The dudes who pull over to help out any stranded VW. People who dont try to get rich off each other but just want to help. It's a culture, a lifestyle.

originalrecipekenny
sacwater is my life
sacwater is my life

Postby originalrecipekenny » Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:19 pm

if the one off of the rabbit will work :huh: the mk2 is a manual rack :evil:
Hi, I'm Kenny.

Pfffft.

germaninfluence
sacwater is my life
sacwater is my life

Postby germaninfluence » Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:02 pm

So, 6 years ago, Steve, Kenny, and I did a swap on this car before I left for the Air Force. About 4 years ago my cousin decided to take it for a drive and managed to break the shifter. Which led to the car being undrivable, which led to mice, rust, and spiders.

This weekend I was able to get it fixed and started...On starting fluid (I think one of the fuel pumps is bad).

So, hopefully next time I'm up here I can drive it down to Steve's, I just need order a few parts and slap them on.
Last edited by germaninfluence on Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
w1ck3d wrote:...there's all kinds of people in the world; one kind is the VW Community. The dudes who pull over to help out any stranded VW. People who dont try to get rich off each other but just want to help. It's a culture, a lifestyle.

8v fury
sacwater is my life
sacwater is my life

Postby 8v fury » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:16 am

Glad your getting it back on the road.
It's their new 2.5L diesel, direct injection, 5 cyl, 25 valve, twincharged, hybrid, 500 HP, 11ty billion torkz, 10,000 RPM, AWD, 6spd manual/ 7spd DSG, 75mpg, sedan/wagon/hatchback that goes vrooom vroooom vroooooooom

Return to “SacWater Members Rides”