Member's Rides Etiquette

Post up your ride in our virtual car show.

Moderator: my02vr6

vwhure
sacwater diehard
sacwater diehard

Postby vwhure » Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:00 pm

idrivemyself wrote:Thanks, I'll be seeing you guys this Saturday night then.

I'll be sure not to come out then. ;)
I'm selfish, impatient, & a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control, & at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. - Marilyn Monroe

veevee
Slap-A-Ho Chieftess

Postby veevee » Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:24 pm

Maybe if Kaiser let you out of the basement once and awhile you could actually join us! Sheesh! ;)
"Life is too short, goes by too fast, and is too unpredictable. Be yourself, be happy, live a life worth living, don't stress on what is not going to matter when you are gone."

vwhure
sacwater diehard
sacwater diehard

Postby vwhure » Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:36 pm

veevee wrote:Maybe if Kaiser let you out of the basement once and awhile you could actually join us! Sheesh! ;)

Yeah, yeah... the basement... that is where they hide all the interesting projects...

I actually have this weekend off, and Howard is going to be kind enough to let me use his driveway Saturday to clean Jamal up, so I will be out! :thumbup: I was just giving the n00b [shiz]. :D
I'm selfish, impatient, & a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control, & at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. - Marilyn Monroe

veevee
Slap-A-Ho Chieftess

Postby veevee » Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:41 pm

Sweet!!! We shall have a cider together ... or I will since you are a good girl! :evil:
"Life is too short, goes by too fast, and is too unpredictable. Be yourself, be happy, live a life worth living, don't stress on what is not going to matter when you are gone."

idrivemyself
sacwater regular
sacwater regular

Postby idrivemyself » Tue Jan 10, 2006 3:42 pm

No no, it's alright. You don't need to give me [shiz], nice try. You go right ahead and stay at home... Keep doing whatever it is that you do in your basement... :whip:

:scared: :screwy: Lol
I smell something...

Buy My 2.0T FSI Engine Swap!

vwhure
sacwater diehard
sacwater diehard

Postby vwhure » Tue Jan 10, 2006 3:47 pm

veevee wrote:Sweet!!! We shall have a cider together ... or I will since you are a good girl! :evil:

Heh, I may have a cider too... you and Benn are turning me into a drunkard! :sly: :evil:

vwhure
sacwater diehard
sacwater diehard

Postby vwhure » Tue Jan 10, 2006 3:48 pm

idrivemyself wrote:No no, it's alright. You don't need to give me [shiz], nice try. You go right ahead and stay at home... Keep doing whatever it is that you do in your basement... :whip:

:scared: :screwy: Lol

Oh, if you only knew... :evil: :evil: :evil:

idrivemyself
sacwater regular
sacwater regular

Postby idrivemyself » Tue Jan 10, 2006 3:50 pm

Somehow, I really don't want to know and I'm glad that I don't. The picture of Angelina in your avatar says quite a bit already... ;) :sly:
I smell something...

Buy My 2.0T FSI Engine Swap!

veevee
Slap-A-Ho Chieftess

Postby veevee » Tue Jan 10, 2006 3:59 pm

vwhure wrote:
veevee wrote:Sweet!!! We shall have a cider together ... or I will since you are a good girl! :evil:

Heh, I may have a cider too... you and Benn are turning me into a drunkard! :sly: :evil:

A girl does what she can! :angel:

vwhure
sacwater diehard
sacwater diehard

Postby vwhure » Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:05 pm

veevee wrote:
vwhure wrote:

A girl does what she can! :angel:

It's the red hair I tell ya!!!

Return to “SacWater Members Rides”